So you want to sell your board games? It makes sense really…if they’re just sitting there not being played, you may as well turn them into cash to continue to buy more games (or pay your mortgage…no judgement here). But where do you start? Where do you sell them? How much do you sell them for? How do you navigate shipping them or packing them?
This video is the first in a series of videos called “The Board Gamer’s Guide to Collecting” and it’s meant to be a source of ways to build your collection affordably, how to sell or trade the games you aren’t playing, how to manage the balance between work and return, how to save more money while continuing to grow your collection year over year. Board games get better each year, but they don’t get cheaper….you have to start somewhere.
0:00:00 – Introduction
0:01:40 – Why People Overprice Their Games
0:08:40 – How To Price Games You’re Selling
0:16:03 – Conclusion
Helpful Links, all using Mombasa as an example:
For great prices on new and used board games, check us out at: you have an active BoardGameGeek collection set up, trade with us here:
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://lostinabookblog.org/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Kristaps Porzingis HITS GAME WINNER! Malik Monk 21 Points! Knicks vs Hornets!
- The Freddy Files – Full Walkthrough (Summary of FNAF 1-6 Story)
- Horrid Henry: Missions of Mischief (EUR) | Dolphin Emulator 5.0-11535 [1080p HD] | Nintendo Wii
- GAS OUT GAME FARTING CARS 3 Lightning McQueen Fun Board Game For Kids Disney Pixar Cars 3 Game
- Riddles: That Sounds Dirty – PART 3 – Game Grumps VS