In this lesson, you can learn how to talk about the environment and environmental issues in English.
What’s the air quality like in your city? Do you worry about climate change, or how your food is produced? You’ll learn how to talk about these, and other topics about the environment in this class.
Practice your English speaking with a certified English teacher. Find out how on our website:
See the full version of this lesson on our website:
1. Air Pollution 0:46
2. Waste and Recycling 5:01
3. Talking About Food Safety and Farming 7:52
4. Climate Change 11:41
This lesson will help you:
– Learn useful phrases and vocabulary to talk about air quality and air pollution when talking about the environment in English.
– Discuss waste and recycling and how it affects you and the environment.
– Get different phrases and vocabulary to discuss the safety of how food is farmed and how that affects the environment in English.
– See a sample conversation about climate change and get good vocabulary to use when you talk about the environment in English.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Ô nhiễm rác thải nông thôn: Tình trạng ở mức báo động
- Tham Khảo 4 Mô Hình NUÔI TRỒNG KẾT HỢP Để Làm Giàu Bền Vững Nhất
- Ban Tuyên giáo Tân Bình bất ngờ thông báo “hỗ trợ” 7 triệu đồng/m2 cho dân Vườn rau Lộc Hưng
- Trắc nghiệm lớp 12 Bài 15 Bảo vệ môi trường và phòng chống thiên tai
- Bé bảo vệ môi trường & sức khỏe cộng đồng (Hát thơ, Sưu tầm)